Contact Us: 01491 681303 or realtennis@oratory.co.uk

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Message from Tom Huelin

My name is Tom Huelin and I have just started work at The Sports Centre. My role will centre on maximising the usage of the great facilities here at The Oratory with particular emphasis on the swimming pool, squash courts and sports hall.

I will also be working closely with Jonathan on the proposed gym on the 3rd floor with a view to managing the area on its completion.

Before working at The Oratory I was a gym instructor and personal trainer in Reading and worked with many sports players at improving their performance.

If anybody is interested in improving any aspect of their fitness or working on the physical aspect of their tennis then please contact me.

I will be organising a squash club and early morning lane swimming sessions and I have attached details to this e-mail.

I am very keen to introduce a range of activities such as Pilates, Yoga, and Aerobics classes for staff, members and local people. I would really appreciate your ideas on what sort of activities you would enjoy.

I have met some of you and I look forward to seeing you all in due course.

Tom